The World’s 1st File Recovery Software for Android Smartphones.
1. Directly recover lost SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve images, video, audio tracks and files lost caused by deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, . . .., from SD cards inside Android devices.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and pics before recovery.
4. Support a variety of Android mobiles, for example Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
5. Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
To get the software with a better price, you could try the below discount code, it can save you a lot.
How to use Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your mobile to PC
After running the software, get to the primary window. Connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Allow USB debugging (Optional)
When you didn’t enable USB debugging on the Android device, you’ll see the window. Proceed with the in depth expression in the window to set it now. (In case you have enabled USB debugging on the phone or tablet before, you could skip the step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Press “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Hit “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until finding a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click on “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Start analyzing and scanning the data on the mobile
Once you take the USB debugging done, connect your device to the pc once again, and it will detect your device. Press “Start” key to analyze your data on the device. (Before you start, make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure an entire scan.)
If the device is not rooted before, this software will directly scan it following the analysis.If you rooted your device before, you must enable the app Superuser authorization on the screen of the mobile. Press “Allow” once the message pops out on your headset’s screen. Then returning to your pc, and then click “Start” on the program’s screen to scan your mobile.
Note: When the app doesn’t scan anything for a long time once you clicked on “Allow” on the device, please check your mobile again. Some devices present the “Allow” tab for several times. It is not important. Just click it until it doesn’t show up again or the app has begun its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you quite a while. And then, you can preview all recoverable data located in the scan result one by one. Certainly, the current messages, contacts, pics, videos and documents are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can easily separate them by its color.
After preview, mark those you would like and click on “Recover” to save them on your computer. About contacts, you save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; about messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.